Nickelodeon's Games Department in Burbank is a team focused on games and interactivity research. Their goal is to explore ideas and technologies that will help them plant seeds for future products. Through this process, they conceive, build, sunset, and graduate prototypes in an agile manner.
The team is looking for an intern with a passion for engineering and that is not afraid to explore new technologies.
- Working on exploratory networking and streaming based projects
- Working on prototyping and conceptualizing new projects/games
- Potentially working on implementing new features and maintaining our in-house interactive content platform.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Familiarity with cloud based technology such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Familiarity with Streaming Technology, WebRTC, HLS, Dash
- Experience researching new topics and creating functioning prototypes.
- Strong communicator
- + Experience in Network based computing is a huge plus!