Viacom’s Ad Sales departments provide a 360 experience across all platforms ranging from traditional television to mobile and tablet digital media. Interns work closely with the executive team and take part in a four phase program that concludes with a final project and presentation.
- Gain a topline understanding of all Viacom networks and the offerings we sell
- Learn the key components of the ad sales process
- Media Math basics
- Life cycle of a deal
- Utilizing research to help sell-through integrated programs
- Support CSRs and SSEs on day to day tasks including but not limited to
- Taking screenshots of ads on our online platforms
- Pulling delivery reports on live campaigns and updating excel spreadsheets
- Creating screen shot decks and wrap reports for current campaigns
- Network spending analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Updating and maintaining contact lists, programming schedules, etc.
- Completing a final project where interns pitch a new/potential advertiser to Viacom and presenting it to our team