At Nickelodeon, we are recruiting intern candidates for the following Technical Departments this upcoming SUMMER 2018 semester.
Please make sure to indicate your area(s) of interest in your cover letter and make note of the requirements below.
- Animation Creative Lab: Must possess a strong interest in virtual reality and new emerging technologies. Experience in Maya, CG Rendering, Unity 3D and Unreal Engine are mandatory. Preferred majors include Animation, Computer Science, Game Engineering, and Game Design.
- Digital Operations: Interest in building and maintaining artist and production tools, render farms, workflows, and databases at the studio. Computer Science degree a major plus. Python fluency required. JSon proficiency highly encouraged.
- Post Production: Must have strong organizational skills and an interest in post production processes. No specific college major requirements although Film and TV in Animation is a plus.
- TV Production Technologies: Must possess an interest in virtual reality and new emerging technologies applicable to Live Action/Events, Animation Production, and Digital. Applicants with either animation or live action experience welcomed. Strong research skills and knowledge of mobile applications a plus. Preferred majors include Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation, Film/Video. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic computer science a must. Knowledge of video editing and 3D animation software a plus.
NICKternship perks include:
- Lunch with Show Creators, Executives, and veteran NICKterns
- Portfolio/Reel Critique
- Free Movies and Toonpics Screening
- Practice Art and Writing Tests
- Record Studio Sit-ins
- Development, Writing, Design, and Storyboarding Classes
Please complete the internship application by clicking “Apply for this Position” at the bottom of this posting. You will need to include a cover letter as well as a current resume, which you will upload using the ADD RESUME & ATTACHMENTS link in the "Resume Attachment" section of the online application.
A Campus to Career representative will contact you directly, should we have an appropriate internship based on your areas of interest and skills. Please check to see that you meet all of the eligibility requirements prior to applying.